Enter our competition to win a family camping pass to the 2019 bluedot festival!
With a line-up for the most discerning of modern music lovers – with headliners New Order, Kraftwerk, Hot Chip – bluedot’s fourth year of festivities under the iconic Lovell Telescope is embracing its usual challenging list of artists and speakers.
This year Flux has teamed up with bluedot to offer you the chance to win a weekend camping pass for a family of four and be part of the intergalactic festivities. To enter, complete the form below letting us know which Cheshire observatory the blue dot festival is held at (if you need help, check out our story here):
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Competition will close at 23:59 on 21st June 2019
• One winner will be chosen at random from all the entries submitted on or before the closing date
• Winners name, address and contact details will be requested and passed to a third party provider for prize fulfillment
• Winners will receive a weekend camping family pass (2 adults/2 children) to bluedot 2019 which will cover Friday 19th July 2019 until Sunday 21st July 2019
• The winners will be contacted by Monday 24th June 2019. The prize fulfilment team will attempt to contact the winner three times and failure to respond within 10 days will lead to your prize becoming invalid
• The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into
• Entrants email addresses will be added to the promoter’s mailing list to receive details of future promotions. Details will not be shared with third parties. If you do not wish to be included on the mailing list please include the words ‘OPT OUT’ in the comments box.