Launching their Urban Garden Party series of events to celebrate the arrival of the SS15 occasion collection, we’ve teamed up with Warehouse to get you on the VIP guest list, and you also get £100 to spend in store!
With a rather delightful turn of events for SS15, high street fashion house Warehouse have launched a new range of occasion wear, just in time for the Spring social calendar. So if you have a special occasion on the horizon – a friend’s wedding perhaps or hard won festival tickets – and need a wardrobe to match, the new Warehouse collection has some surprises to help you fill in the blanks.
The Warehouse collection is more directional this season, with feminine hand-embroidered fringed dresses, crochet and lace on minis and culottes. Or for something more formal, there are tailored separates and slinky floor length frocks. And in case you were wondering, the rather luscious campaign images have been created by photographer Charlotte Hadden who has shot in London for Wonderland, Dazed and Confused and Stella Magazine.
Warehouse will be celebrating as the new collection hits shop floors across the country during March and April. The refined English Garden Party is given a shake up for the urban sphere with the ‘Urban Garden Party’ series of events. Flagship Warehouse stores will be transformed into urban gardens with illustrations by emerging London illustrator, Lo Parkin, lush foliage and of course plenty of treats.
Guests will receive VIP treatment – registering gets you exclusive tokens that can be exchanged for discounts, personalised bracelets and goodie bags. Toni & Guy will be on hand to offer hair styling tips to ensure the perfect outfit from head to toe, and the stores will be offering refreshments through the day.
Warehouse Urban Garden Parties will take place on Saturday, 28 March in London, Manchester and Liverpool and Saturday 25 April in Dublin, Belfast and Leeds. Customers can sign up to attend at www.warehouse.co.uk/UGP.
To enter our competition to win a pair of exclusive Urban Garden Party invitations to the store event of your choice AND a £100 voucher to spend in store, tell us the name of the photographer who has shot the SS15 Warehouse images. Email answers to email@example.com, with Warehouse Urban Garden Party in the subject, including your postal address and preferred Garden Party (London, Manchester Liverpool, Dublin, Belfast or Leeds). The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received on or before 27th March 2015.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Competition will close on 27th March 2015.
• Competition is open to UK and Eire residents only
• Winner will be chosen at random from all the correct answers submitted before the closing date
• Winners name, address and contact details will be requested and passed to a third party provider for prize fulfilment
• The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into
• The winner must respond accepting the prize within 10 days of notification otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize from the remaining eligible entries up to 3 times before the competition is then declared void
• Entrants email addresses will be added to the Warehouse mailing list to receive details of future promotions. Details will not be shared with third parties. If you do not wish to be included on the mailing list please include the words ‘OPT OUT’ after the subject.