Win 2 tickets to a screening of Ghost In The Shell, starring Scarlett Johansson, to celebrate the film’s 30 March UK release.
Flux Magazine is inviting readers to enter our competition to win two tickets to an exclusive screening of Ghost In The Shell, the sci-fi film starring Scarlett Johansson. Fifteen lucky readers will have the chance to win a pair of tickets.
In the near future, Major (Scarlett Johansson) is the first of her kind: A human saved from a terrible crash, who is cyber-enhanced to be a perfect soldier devoted to stopping the world’s most dangerous criminals. When terrorism reaches a new level that includes the ability to hack into people’s minds and control them, Major is uniquely qualified to stop it. As she prepares to face a new enemy, Major discovers that she has been lied to: her life was not saved, it was stolen. She will stop at nothing to recover her past, find out who did this to her and stop them before they do it to others. Based on the internationally acclaimed Japanese Manga, “The Ghost in the Shell.”
The screenings will take place on Tuesday 28th March at 6 pm for a prompt 6.30 pm start, at the Odeon Birmingham New Street, Manchester Printworks or Glasgow Quay. We have 5 pairs for each venue!
For your chance of winning, simply fill in your details below including the city you would like to view the film in if you win! Competition ends at midday on Friday 24th March. Winners will be notified on 24th March and have 24 hours to respond, otherwise another winner will be chosen. Good luck!
Please note transport to and from the screening and an overnight stay in the city, is not included.
[contact-form-7 id=”37946″ title=”Ghost in the Shell”]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Competition will close at midday on 24th March
• Winner will be chosen at random from all the entries submitted on or before the closing date
• Winners name, address and contact details will be requested and passed to a third party provider for prize fulfillment
• Tickets are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded
• The prize includes entry to the screening for the winner and one guest. It does not include transport to and from the screening, or an overnight stay in the city
• All attendees must be 12 years or older. Any attendees who are under 18 must be accompanied by an adult who is 18 years of over.
• As members of the audience, ticket holders may be photographed, filmed and sound recorded for broadcast or publication.
• Disclaimer: Participants may experience flashing lights and repeated patterns may not be suitable for those with photosensitive epilepsy.
• The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into
• The winner must respond accepting the prize within 24 hours of notification otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize from the remaining eligible entries up to 3 times before the competition is then declared void.
• Entrants email addresses will be added to the promoter’s mailing list to receive details of future promotions. Details will not be shared with third parties. If you do not wish to be included on the mailing list please include the words ‘OPT OUT’ in the comments box.