words Alexa Wang
When you think about hair care, you don’t think of the last time you let your scalp breathe and cleanse. You think of the strands of hair that need nourishment. The important thing you forget during all this is that your scalp is the base of your hair growth. For better hair, you need to have a better scalp to act as a nourished ground for your hair to grow.
The first thing you might want to ask yourself in this whole process is when was the last time you detoxed your hair? Now, detoxing your hair does not mean washing your hair with shampoo. It means using a proper treatment or using a detox hair serum for your scalp.
Importance of scalp health
- Like our body, there are times when our scalp also needs to be detoxified. When you rub oil over your body, it is absorbed within a specific time frame. The same is the case with your scalp. Whatever you apply to it, your scalp absorbs it.
- All the chemicals and toxins get absorbed in your scalp; hence, once in a while, your scalp needs to breathe and feel clean so that your hair can grow in a healthy environment.
Methods to detoxify your scalp
To restore the balance in your hair and eliminate all the harmful toxins, there are several treatments that you can look into if you start your hair care journey.
You may be confused about how to work your way through your hair care routine, but once you start using the products, you will better understand which products are suitable for your hair and scalp and which ones aren’t.
- Wash hair less: Some people think keeping your scalp clean means you have to wash your hair daily. Washing your hair daily can harm your hair and cause more damage than you think it will. There are chemicals in shampoos that remain intact on your scalp and that cause irritation and itching on your scalp.
- Diet and lifestyle: By changing your lifestyle and your diet, you will not only do your body a favor but also do your hair a blessing. Toxins are released even from the pores in your scalp. Make sure you incorporate a healthy diet to look bright and beautiful.
- Hair care serums: If you have started noticing that your hair is falling off and you are experiencing hair thinning, now is your chance to start working on your hair care routine and detoxifying your scalp. This will let you test all the new products in the market while finding the correct one for you. Hair serums are as crucial as face serums and have made an incredible mark in the beauty industry.
Honest reviews are given by many beauty gurus regarding these hair detox serums. You need to get your hands on one before they start selling out in the market. Hair serums will not only give you beautiful hair, but they will also boost your confidence every time you step out of your home.