Supra have been hanging tough with the world’s most resilient watch brand, G-SHOCK. Celebrating the second collaboration between the two hard hitters, the limited edition collection goes dot-to-dot in a monochrome world. And knowing how our readers love a new watch launch, we have a G-SHOCK watch Classic model to give away to a lucky winner.
G-SHOCK watches are all about durability, and toughness. But as an extra, in this directional and very fashionable dot-to-dot collaboration between the watch makers and Supra, the brands have come up with a perfect duo; complimentary timepieces and high top trainers. Watch Stevie Williams, G-SHOCK’s global ambassador and professional skateboarder, who joins the dots in the ”Connect the Dots” video.
Available in a limited edition of 100 watches per model in the UK, the new designs are all about contrast. The colourways are light and dark – or black and white! The black watch face has white branding, whilst the white watch face has gold branding – both on a textured polka dot strap.
But what makes G-SHOCK so street tough and amongst the coolest looking watches around? Well, in these models alongside the magnetic resistance, the case is resistant to water to a depth of 200m, has time telling for 48 cities across the world. You also have a full LED back light, 5 daily alarms, stopwatch, timer and calendar.
The G-SHOCK watch x Supra collection launches August 2015 (£140). Available at www.g-shock.co.uk, G-SHOCK East (Brick Lane) and Casio London (Covent Garden).
COMPETITION: To celebrate the all new G-SHOCK vs Supra collaboration, we have a G-SHOCK Classic watch to giveaway to a lucky reader. To enter complete the form below, telling us the name of the skateboarder who feaures in the G-SHOCK connect the dots video (see our G-SHOCK vs SUPRA story here if needed!). The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received on or before 3 August 2015 [competition now closed].
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• The Supra Competition will close on 3rd August 2015.
• Competition is open to mainland UK residents only
• Winner will be chosen at random from all the entries submitted before the closing date
• Winners name, address and contact details will be requested and passed to a third party provider for prize fulfillment
• The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into
• The winner must respond accepting the prize of the G-shock watch within 10 days of notification otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize from the remaining eligible entries up to 3 times before the competition is then declared void.