Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /var/www/vhosts/fluxmagazine.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/new-royalslider323/classes/rsgenerator/NewRoyalSliderGenerator.php on line 339
A trusty pair of Palladium Boots have been one of those fashion staples for many a moon. They have the look and feel of effortless cool and go with just about everything.
Part of the music scene’s various waves over the decades, Palladium are back with a bang this season with a new twist on the classic canvas boot that should have the fashionistas purring with delight.
Palladium started making tyres back in 1920, but after the Second World War, switched to producing boots that were as hardwearing as their then legendary tyres. The much loved Pampa Boot was born in 1947 and has been loved by generations ever since.
Perfect for the festival season or that long awaited city break these floral print beauties are right up to the mark and should go well with all those summer styles. They come in either black or white and are adorned with a striking pink floral pattern.
We have 2 pairs to give away as a prize in our competition. For your chance to win a pair of Floral Palladium Boots just tell us in what year the Pampa Boot was first created. Email answers to firstname.lastname@example.org, with PALLADIUM in the subject. Also tell us your preferred colour and size! The 2 winners will be chosen at random from all entries received on or before 5th June 2015.
You can buy the boots at www.asos.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Competition will close on 5th June 2015
- Competition is open to UK residents only
- Winner will be chosen at random from all the correct answers submitted before the closing date
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into
- The winner must respond accepting the prize within 10 days of notification otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize from the remaining eligible entries up to 3 times before the competition is then declared void